Tuesday 18 March 2014

Possible strike action 26th March

Dear Parents,

I would like to give you some advance notification that there may be some disruption to the teaching of some classes on Wednesday 26th March. This is because one of the main teaching Unions, the NUT has called their members out on strike.  At Cabot we have some teachers from this Union who may wish to join the strike. At this point they are not oblige to tell me and may not have made their decision whether to follow the call from their Union. I will let you know more information as it comes to me. By next Monday I will let you know if we need to close any classes for that day.

More information about why the Union has called the strike can be found on the BBC website -

www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-24347235

Best Wishes

Mr Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment