Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pakistan Visit





As many of you know I will be spending the first week of the Easter Holidays in Pakistan. I will arrive in Islamabad where I will spend sometime visiting a school and seeing some famous sights. Thank you to all of you who have advised me what to see. The Faisal Mosque sounds very impressive. I look forward to sharing my photos with you when I return.
I will then travel on to Lahore where I will spend the rest of the week working in our partner school, Ayat Grammar School. I am taking work from Cabot children to share with children in Pakistan. This project will be a fantastic opportunity for children in different continents to learn more about each other.  I am very much looking forward to my trip and learning about education in a different country.
 I may not see you before I begin my travels so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a safe and peaceful holiday and a Happy Easter.

Best Wishes

Mr Burton






No comments:

Post a Comment